Friday 24 January 2014

Ebay Bargain: Perfume Atomiser

I've been meaning to buy a perfume atomiser for a while now and didn't want to pay nearly a tenner for the Travalo one, so off I went to good old Ebay. I found some that looked exactly the same as the Travalo ones for £1.71! They are from China so I did have to wait a couple of weeks for it to arrive but that didn't bother me at all considering the price.


Please excuse my kitten, she likes to be a part of everything!

I chose the atomiser in Pink but there are 6 other colours to chose from.

To fill it up you simply take the cap thing what do you call it? off your chosen perfume bottle, put the atomiser on top and pump! It fills up really quick.

You can find the seller I purchased it from HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message, remember to click **subscribe by email** to be notified of any replies! x