Wednesday 16 April 2014

Our weekend away at Hayling Island

A while ago me and Ky decided to try out a sun holiday, so after collecting all the tokens and choosing our preferred destinations we were given a Parkdean holiday at Hayling Island, I was actually hoping for Butlins at first but now I am really glad we got Hayling!
The caravan or mobile home or whatever you actually call it was amazing, I was expecting us to be given one of the cheapest ones to be honest but this one was really lovely, my boyfriend even said how he could live in one!
Parkdeans entertainment was quite impressive as well, there was something on every night, and also during the day but we only went to the night time ones. 
Stanley thoroughly enjoyed himself there, he spent most of the day time telling us he wanted to go dancing bless him, I have a little party animal on my hands! On our last night he got called onto the stage to play a game to win some points for his team, I was so proud of him as I was expecting him to do a runner as he can be quite shy. The entertainers were lovely and really did make a good effort.


Proud mummy moment right here!

I have decided I'm one of those people who love pebble beaches, I loved spending time on the beach searching for interesting stones and sea glass. There's not tons of things to do at Hayling Island but it makes the perfect location for a relaxed weekend getaway. We are planning on going back next year and I can see Parkdean at Hayling Island being a regular getaway for us now.



We did take a trip to Portsmouth whilst on holiday, Gunwharf Quays was amazing! I managed to get the Cath Kidston Garden Birds day bag and purse I had been lusting after for ages for much cheaper than your typical Cath stores. We will definitely be returning there!



Spinnaker Tower

Cafe In The Clouds

Have you ever been to Hayling Island?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message, remember to click **subscribe by email** to be notified of any replies! x