Thursday 12 December 2013

Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Ultra-Volume Mascara

Back in the days when I was subscribed to Glossy Box I received a sample size of the Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp mascara and I loved it! It was only recently though when I ran out of my Benefit They're Real mascara that I decided on a change and made my way to the Yves Rocher website. I purchased it in black but they also have brown and blue.



The brush on this mascara is very plump and curvy, a bit like me haha. It's easy to apply and coats every single lash with barely any clumping. There was no flaking either.
Sexy Pulp definitely does what it says on the tin and I would recommend this to anyone.

Get ready for some scary eyes photos...

Before

After
I used two coats in the above picture.

Sexy Pulp is currently on offer on the website down from £17.90 to £8.90!! Bargain in my opinion.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a message, remember to click **subscribe by email** to be notified of any replies! x