Wednesday 22 January 2014

Born Pretty Store Discount Code

I finally got round to making an order over at Born Pretty, I've searched the website lots of times before but never actually got round to ordering. They stock all sorts from nail art to clothes!
The currency is in dollars but you can change to pounds in the top right corner.
I only made a small order as it's my first time using the site but I am so pleased I will definitely be buying from there more often!


I got some french tip guides, stamping set and a lucky bag, all together costing $4.59!

Born Pretty have kindly given me a 10% off code to share with you guys! Enter KSYX31 at the checkout.  I would love to know what you've bought if you make an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message, remember to click **subscribe by email** to be notified of any replies! x