Thursday 30 January 2014

Bargain Beauty Buys - Poundland & Home Bargains

Last week was a pretty successful week in the way of finding some bargain beauty products.
First of I found this Charles Worthington strength and repair hair kit in Home Bargains for the huuuuuuge price of £1.99! There was also a couple of other Charles Worthington kits but I left them there, why did I do that? :(:(



I haven't used the kit yet but I am looking forward to trying it out.


Next I found these 3 in good old Poundland, a Revlon nail polish in the shade Infamous, a Sally Hansen Sugar Coat nail polish in the shade Sour Apple and a Rimmel Wake Me Up shimmer touch in the shade Radiant Rose.
I have only used the Sally Hansen polish so far and oh myyy I am happy with it! It's a textured polish and really does look lovely on, I also only needed to use one coat of this. I would definitely recommend picking one of these up if you spot them. 

Have you had any bargain beauty buys lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message, remember to click **subscribe by email** to be notified of any replies! x