Tuesday 27 August 2013

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shampoo & Conditioner Review

A couple of weeks ago I was kindly sent some samples from the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette range. I was sent the shampoo and conditioner. I do dye my often so I was eager to try these out!

The products contain crushed pearls and almond oil and are supposed to protect your hair colour as well as rehydrate and add shine.



The shampoo lathered up really well and after using these I have definitely noticed a difference in my hair, it makes it silky smooth and it really does bring out the tones and adds a beautiful shine! My hair also becomes more manageable after using them.

They have quickly become my favourite shampoo and conditioner! 

I'm now thinking of trying out the colour precision foam hair dye next time I dye my hair. I haven't used a foam dye before so I'm quite excited to try it out! 

Have you tried any of the Brilliant Brunette range?

Check out the John Frieda YouTube channel for some expert hair and styling tips!

I'm going to give this hair bow a go, it looks amazing on the model!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message, remember to click **subscribe by email** to be notified of any replies! x