Sunday 11 August 2013

Charity Shop Haul August 2013 ♥

The other day I went charity shop shopping, I love it! You never know what you are going to find.

It was a successful day and here are some of the gems I found


I found this Baylis & Harding wild rose & raspberry leaf set in the first shop we went into, it cost £2.


Then I found this pastel blue Laura Ashley skirt, unfortunately it's a bit tight on me at the moment. This cost £4.


I noticed this just as I was about to leave one of the shops, it's a Yankee Candle tart warmer and only cost £3.

I also found a black pair of New Look Yes Yes skinny jeans for £3 and an old key cupboard for £3 that I plan on upcycling! Keep an eye out for some upcycling posts. 

What do you think?
Do you enjoy a rummage through a charity shop as well?


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message, remember to click **subscribe by email** to be notified of any replies! x