Wednesday 29 May 2013

Veet EasyWax Electrical Roll-On Kit

Hi guys,

I was lucky enough to be invited to a BzzCampaign for the new Veet EasyWax. Veet sent me the electrical roll on kit and refill for bikini and underarms!



I do use the Veet wax strips every now and then and I love them! So I was really excited to try this machine out.

I heated up the device for about 35 minutes then got to work on my gorilla legs. Surprisingly it was a really simple job.



It didn't get every single hair but I didn't expect it to, it got enough though. I would definitely recommend this and I am going to keep using this now instead of the wax strips.

Here is a discount code for 50% off....enter EASYWAX4 when you purchase it from Amazon.

Have you tried this out yet?

Are you a BzzAgent yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message, remember to click **subscribe by email** to be notified of any replies! x