Monday 17 February 2014

Valentines Day ♥♥

This Valentines day was the best one yet, it was our first one (well second but it's a loooooong story) we went for dinner at TGI Fridays then went for more cocktails at a bar afterwards. It was lovely spending time with Ky, we both really enjoyed it even if we did get blown about a bit, the wind was horrendous!


Ky had a Jacks Southern Belle and I had a Popping Candy Margarita, it was delish!


Ky got me a new Pandora spacer bead and I love it! He chose well. 




Long Island Ice Tea is now my favourite cocktail,  I can imagine that they will be really nice in the summer on a nice hot day.


Selfie Time

What did you do for Valentines? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message, remember to click **subscribe by email** to be notified of any replies! x